Sunday, February 26, 2012

A plan!

I feel better after writing my last post and taking in all of the comments.  I called Husband at Casa de Noodle and we further discussed the issue.  I brought up the idea of taking (probably) three cycles off and then starting IVF.  He agreed and said he can tell that I'm emotionally tapped after this last disappointment.  His biggest concern is my well being, emotionally and physically. 

We're going to start looking into the house situation this week. We'll be gathering data, getting bank statements, all that jazz. We just want to get a ball rolling.  Our savings is well over what I thought it would be (ok..he keeps track of the money.  What?  I just spend it).

It's amazing what a plan can do for me.  I feel better already. 

And thank you to my computer friends.  Y'all calmed down.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! Glad you talked about it again. Good luck with the house ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys have a plan! Hoping the house thing is smooth sailing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plans are the best!!! I tell my little 5th grade writers that before you write you have to have a plan, and I guess that goes with life, too!

    Glad you are in a better emotional state for blogging purposes although you are probably still feeling crap-tastic...each day gets better! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang woman - you got a lot of followers now. Seems like yesterday it was 5 or 6 and now it's 20. :) -m

    ReplyDelete