Monday, February 20, 2012

Frustration

I am not a patient person. I like immediate results. I'm feeling very frustrated at the moment.

I'm trying to not think that I'm pregnant. I'm not nauseous, my boobs don't hurt. I'm just peeing a lot and sometimes feel very warm, almost feverish.  I've had some slight cramping, but nothing major.

If I think I'm pregnant it will hurt too much when I get my period. I don't want to cry my way through my work week.

The two week wait is awful. I want this to be over already. I want to know one way or the other and get on with my life.

So that's my Monday. How are y'all?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way....the 2 week wait is such a bitch! Thinking of you! Sending calm your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It doesn't help that I tossed and turned a lot last night and I have to wear a stupid promotional shirt for work today. Stupid.

      I feel like a brat after hearing about Mo. Life could be much, much worse.

      Delete