Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eggstraordinary Saturday

Our last IUI will be on Saturday.  We're down to three eggs, two on the right side and one on the left.  The others are growing, they're just not going to be ready to be hatched, so to speak.  I'm hoping that this one works, to say the least.  My defense mechanisms are mobilizing though.  I'm already saying to myself 'when I get my period...' 

I know I should be hopeful and positive.  I'm trying...it's just so damn hard.  So y'all be hopeful for me.  I will look forward to February 25th.  <3


4 comments:

  1. Hoping, hoping, hoping that this is IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My bank account is ready for this to be it!

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit new to your blog, but glad I found it!! Best of luck on your IUI... I should be going in for my 2nd around the 15th or 16th!! Sending positive vibes and baby dust your way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! Good luck on your IUI too!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have a little Valentines baby!!

      Delete