Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogging on the road

I blog to you now from Epcot. I'm currently in Norway waiting for Husband to ride whatever ride is here. I'm not much of a ride person. I don't like roller coaster or things that go downhill really fast. If you have a merry go round, I'm your girl.

We've been through Canada, Japan (where we saw drummers), Italy (we scarfed Gelato down), Great Britain (I'm tempted to get Husband a Guinness hat complete with bottle opener), Germany, China, and now Norway. I've visited every bathroom in every country! I'm drinking so much water, its ridiculous.

I've realized a few things today.

1. I'm not that fat.
2. All women should wear a bra when out in public.
3. I'm not the only infertile here.

I was standing in line for the bathroom and I saw a woman with a bracelet with a pomengranate charm. She looked at me and I said that I liked her bracelet. She started explaining it and I just said me too. We're everywhere.

Mo is heavy on my mind today. I hope our support can ease the grief a small bit.

3 comments:

  1. Can you pack me in your suitcase for your next trip?? lol And I agree - All woman should wear bras in public!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Around the World Bathroom Tour....awesome! I think you should go for the hat- my hubby has Corona and Landshark bottle opener hats. He says they are perfect for golf :)
    We are everywhere, sometimes I take comfort in that. We're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have husband in Norway too, but a completely different context. :D You are not fat. All women should wear bras in public and there are many infertile people in the world.

    It will happen for you Weezy. <3

    ReplyDelete