Saturday, February 4, 2012

How things are going so far....

Stimming so far is ok.  I'm having interesting mood swings, hot flashes, nightmares, and cramps.  Fun!  I gave myself a shot on Thursday...can I get a high five?

The ultrasound showed 4 follicles on my right ovary and 3 on my left. Two were 12 milimeters and a couple others were 10. My doctor wants them at 18 for the IUI.  I have more Gonal this evening and on Monday with another check on Tuesday. I can hardly wait.

So far the best mood swing was on Thursday morning. Husband worked half a day and I cried all morning. I felt bad that he had to work and it snowballed. I feel like my emotions are cranked up to a full 10 and very unlike myself.

This hormone business is for the birds.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the mood swings....not fun! Sounds like your ultrasound was promising and way to go on the shot! I hope you can hang in there til Tuesday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have some egg-lings that are coming along nicely. Crazy what that stuff does to your moods!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I feel like I'm going a little cccccrazy!!

    ReplyDelete