Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good riddance 2011

I would say that I'm sorry to see 2011 to go, but I'd be lying.  You hear that, 2011?  I'm ready for you to be over.  I need good things in 2012, good things and good times.  Here's my list of hopes and dreams for 2012.

  • I want to feel normal again.  I feel like half a person right now.  My husband needs his normal wife back.  I'm going to do what I can to make that happen.
  • A positive pregnancy test
  • A fetal heartbeat
  • Can I get a positive viability scan up in here?
  • We need to buy a house.  We're really close to doing that.
  • I need to have more fun.  FUN!
It's a short list..some are things in my control, others are not.  I have a hard time with things not being in my control.  Don't judge me.  I also broke my Face.book fast last night.  It lasted for all of 12 hours. We'll see how long I can push it today.  I'm breaking the FB habit!

Everyone have a safe and happy evening.  The new year is full of possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hopes and dreams list. You deserve every single one of them.

    My resolution is to be selfish. I want to focus on me and not worry about the others around me. That means going to the gym after work and having the husband work out dinner plans. Saving money for what we are now affectionally calling our future child our "science project" since no sexin will be happening to conceive.

    2011 sucked and 2012 will be better for both of us!!! = )

    -KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know who to call for that house. I got connections :) -m

    ReplyDelete