Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm pissed

So if you're in a good mood, this may not be the post for you. You may want to sit this one out.  As I was telling someone that my niece was born earlier this week, I heard someone say "see what happens when you relax?"  No.  I don't see what happens when I relax, you asshat.  I see that my sister in law and brother in law had a beautiful baby girl. 

Really?  Really, people.  You don't think that in the last four and a half years that I haven't "relaxed" or "just had fun" and "didn't think about it".  You don't think I've tried all that?  Has it occurred to anyone that infertility is a medical condition?  That's right-a medical condition.  One that has to be diagnosed and treated by a doctor.   If anyone tells me to stand on my head after sex, I will punch you, I mean it.

What is the point of telling an infertile to relax?  Tell me.  Because I've been pregnant three times, only to experience heartbreak every single time.  Forgive me if I have a little PTSD after three D&Cs, a tumor removal, then another surgery to remove scar tissue from my previous surgeries.   That whole 'your time will come' thing is annoying too.  My time has come and gone and I hope it comes back around. 

*sigh*  I need a break from Face.book too. I'm tired of seeing babies, parents, sonograms, announcements....pretty much anything that's related to a baby that is not mine.  If you need to find me, you can find me here.  If you need updates, come here. I will not be available on that torture device called Face.book.

Now.  Someone bring me my wine and cheesecake.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN TIMES ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It annoys me seeing everyone and their kids on FB. Makes me feel distant from them. After all, the friends I once knew were single and we all went out and had fun together. Now everyone is married and with kids and I feel that they have totally changed. I feel so out of touch. -m

    ReplyDelete