Monday, December 19, 2011

He loves me, he really loves me!

Listen, marriage can be difficult.  Add infertility woes on top of that, it can get downright impossible.  I'm lucky to have such a supportive husband.  He's willing to stand with me in this storm of crap.  How many guys would walk away once their wife starts crying in the baby section of Tar.get?  Not my man.  Yes, I've cried in Tar.get, Wallymart...pick a baby section in any store and  I've shed a tear or 50 there.  It happens.

When this catastrophe of trying to conceive started, I was newly married and diagnosed with PCOS.  I told my husband then that I wouldn't hate him if he left me. I gave him the out, but he told me that I was being silly and that I'm the one for him.  After every miscarriage, I told him the same thing and each time he gave me the same answer-I'm the one for him.  I thank my lucky stars that he's sticking with me, but sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks that he might have an easier time with someone else?  That's a deep dark secret, and if he's reading this, Hi baby.  Can you put ice cubes in the cats' water?  :)

I'm even more of a lucky Weezy because he's open to adoption.  But right now with insurance coverage, how can I pass up infertility treatments?  At least I know I have a plan B and we're on the same team with it.  I've been stalking a few blogs about adoption...the experiences sound amazing and I cry every time they take home a baby.  I'm worried that agencies want adoptive parents to be done with fertility treatments, though.  Can I do both at the same time?  I really need to look into that but the Weezys are not made of money, mmmk. 

I saw this little gem of legislature on some other blogs and thought I'd share.  How many infertile lives would this change?  An astounding amount, I'm sure.  Do your part, write your reps.  Stand up for yourself and your loved one.  We all deserve a chance to have a baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet hubby up er in da Target store :) -m

    ReplyDelete