Sunday, December 11, 2011

My addiction resurfaces

 I was told last night that I'm too honest on my blog and it makes people uncomfortable.  Umm...what?  It's my blog...if you don't like what I'm putting down, feel free to make use of the X in upper right hand corner of your screen.  Let's get something straight, people.  This is my outlet.  I cannot keep all of this inside (trust me, I've tried) and this blog is also serving as a way to update many people at once.  Anything I say here is not meant to me offensive or to make someone feel uncomfortable.  These are my feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings.  Allow me to feel openly and honestly, please.

So on that note, here's more honesty and openness.

Sigh.  I peed on a stick today.  Not a pregnancy test, but an ovulation predictor...so that's ok...right?  I picked the clearly digital kind to make my life easier. Thus far, digitals are my favorite. I hate squinting in vain at the place where that second line is supposed to be.  Just give me the answer, yes or no..keep it simple!

Anyway, I got a smiley face!  Yay, I'm ovulating right on schedule (woop woop) with no fertility medication!  That's what I'm talkin' bout, ovaries (high five)!!  Problem now is that it's all I can think about.  Of course, darling husband is the closing manager at Casa de Noodle tonight.  The world just works that way.  However, we're going to St. Augustine for a couple of days tomorrow and I plan on keeping him busy ;)  Hehehe...I'm sorry for the TMI, family.

It'd be nice to get a baby up in here.  One that stays for 40 weeks or so.

2 comments:

  1. You can never be too honest, and I'm sure you could be even more honest about what fertility drugs are doing to you, etc. Be open, because that is what makes readers that you don't know, like me, feel support - even if that isn't your original intent!

    -KShuster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your honesty. Even though I'm in the opposite boat as you (I'm terrified to even think of having a kid right now - totally terrified because I think I'll be the worst mother ever) I feel so much emotion when I read your blog. You've really given me an insight to the other side of the fence. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete