Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 is gonna be my year..maybe, I'm not sure. We'll see.

I am so annoyed.  I'm due for my period on Christmas. Christmas!  Wtf, universe, really?  Can't we wait until like...Tuesday?  Whatever, pass me the wine.  All of it. And the food, dammit.  All of that too.

I'm going to try and make this as fertility free as possible. I feel like I whine too much about all that and it's all anyone knows about me.  So I give you, a picture show!

First, my kitties!!
 

Mara Jade is the tortie shell and Obi is in the tux

My sweetness, Jaina Leigh

Aayla Hampton (the baby) and her daddy




A couple of shots of me and my man:
Ok, so maybe not the best shot of him, but a decent shot of me


Husband and me, super short hair!!

 Yeah, so that's us.  Just normal, everyday people trying to hatch a kid.  Please let 2012 be our yearOtherwise I may go batshit insane.

4 comments:

  1. I, too, would like zee wine and zee food :P NOMS!!!! -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute animal babies!! I have an animal baby named Scarlett - Golden retriever.

    I too had to deal with aunt flow over the holiday. Not fun and no holiday nookie for us! However, getting my visitor is always something to cheer for since I never know when to expect it!

    Hope you had a nice holiday! Your appointment is quickly approaching! I had all of my blood drawn and a 2 hour glucose test today. No fun! Let's hope 2012 brings us some good news!

    -KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful kitties!!

    ReplyDelete