Sunday, February 9, 2014

Never forget

So menopur...y'all weren't lying when you said that burns.  It leaves a nice little bruise on me too.  I hate it, but not quite as much as gonal f.  Holy mood swings, batman.  I had a meltdown on Husband yesterday because I wanted to watch the Olym.pics with him, but he wasn't home.  For some reason, that called for a snotty, sobbing phone call with him......while he was on the way home.  I get clingy when I don't feel well, don't judge me.

I went for an E2 check on Saturday and it came back at a whopping 60.  We increased my gonal f (the f stands for fuck, as in mindfuck) to 150iu and let me tell you.  It has made me insssssssssssane.  There is no rhyme or reason to my moods right now.  I feel a lot like this:  Oh, you've just given me a bad look?  I hate your face.  You cut me off in traffic?  Die in a fire.  You've kept me waiting for something?  You must have nerve.

I forgot about these effects of the drugs.  I forgot how I don't feel like myself and it takes everything I have to just deal with people.  All I want to to is sleep and let this process happen to me instead of being an active participant.  Does that even make sense?

This is a really whiney post.  I'm sorry for that.  Next post will be upbeat.  And have pictures, I promise.

Tomorrow is a follicle check and another E2.  I hope this stuff is working!

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the hormonal rollercoaster with a little power kick to it. Things will get better as u adjust to the meds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really have liked roller coasters. I have the worst headache too. Adjust soon, body!

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice the mood swings, but oh I remember the headache...constant. The burning too, ouch! And bruises galore! Oh the joys, but you know what??? Soooo worth it! I am hoping the same is true for you!

    ReplyDelete