Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Struggle

So even though I'm not actively trying to get pregnant, I find that I'm still super envious of pregnant women.  Any announcement annoys me.  The fact that the Snook is pregnant really pisses me off, and it's for no justifiable reason.  I'm trying to be logical about this, but I want a baby.  Our baby.  I want our baby to be here already.  Damn.it.

It's not lost upon me that my five year wedding anniversary is three weeks away.  Five fantastic years with my husband.  Five years trying to have a baby.  That is a long time y'all.  Super long.  I can't see the end of my journey at all.  It's not even on the horizon.  Shit.

We decided this week to sort of hold off on the house until we figure out the life insurance situation.  If we can put 20% down and avoid government loans and PMI, our realtor said we'd be looking at significant long term savings.  So that's good.  I can spend more time at the pool or beach, working on a tan.  Is it warm everywhere?  Can everyone up north go to the pool now? We should have pool days.

I've discovered Draw Something.  Holy eff, that's addictive.  I'm horrible at it, but it's so much fun!  Do any of y'all play?

That's all for now.  Chat soon!  <3

6 comments:

  1. Totally addicted to drawsomething. Heidi625 - if you want to play! Love it! My husband and I have spent the last year waiting for AF to get her shit together so we can start trying. It sucks. And I agree that Snooki thing, COME ON NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is warm up north :) 86 today! But we don't have an outdoor pools that are open. It is not uncommon for us to have a foot on snow on the ground in March, so we are thrilled! I haven't discovered Draw Something yet, but I am intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all with you on the Snooki front...pissed me off! I am with you on the anniversary date- it is always bittersweet for me too. Looking forward to the year when it's complete blissful happiness for both of us!

    It was in the 80s in Ohio most of last week, but not anymore. If I had a pool, it would be open and you'd have a place to get tan while I watched in jealousy slathered in SPF 408.

    Thinking of you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand that Snooki is preggers, so annoying! Atlanta has been beautiful! I don't have an iphone or ipad, and I try to avoid games...but I did see someone playing draw something and it looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I do watch the Jersey shore, for Snooki to get preggars is super annoying and I think part of it is maybe the reason she is famous, because she parties. I haven't heard of this Draw Something, angry birds is my big go too when I am bored, feel free to judge away lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never judge a boredom escape. Angry birds is great, I'm just not so good at it! Snook pregnancy is annoying. I'm hoping she'll fade from whatever spotlight she may have. Gawd.

    I'll think of you all as I tan this Tuesday and Wednesday. If you smell bacon from the Orlando area, please ignore it. It's just me!

    ReplyDelete