Thursday, March 27, 2014

Be still my heart

It's in there. One tiny nugget, just pitter pattering away.  MB's heartbeat was at 130 and measured exactly seven weeks.  I started out the appointment crying because I was sure MB was gone.  I do this, convince myself of the worst in order to avoid the fall.   Clearly, I was wrong.  The appointment ended with Husband crying and me sitting there in shock. Holy shit. A heartbeat and a normal embryo.

I have another ultrasound next Thursday and then I'm released to my regular OB. I don't want to be released.  Can't Dr. R deliver the baby himself? I'm sure sure he knows how.

So anyway. That was my day. I'm off to nap!  Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and your hubby. Congrats and good luck. Need to change her name from MB to DB( definitely baby).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys. I'm totally coming to your babyshower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad everything went well. Now relax and stop worrying so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne said "her name".. hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful :) Another ultrasound Thursday? Enjoy seeing that little baby!

    ReplyDelete