Thursday, April 3, 2014

Speechless

I don't know what to say. I'm not in a very good place right now.  Tomorrow is the D&C. Dr. R is going to collect tissue and try to figure out why this keeps happening.  I just want this to be over so we can heal.

Maybe later I'll write about how excited we were, how we thought that this was it.  Right now I'd just like to thank Heidi for her sweet post,  all of my computer friends for their support, and our family for their love.  Y'all are floating me since I'm floundering in this sea of fucked up infertility.

Forgive me if I'm absent for awhile. Xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss, love. Take your time to heal, we'll be here when you're ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have to go through this. Blessings and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. Best to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sorry to read about your news. Thinking of you and sending you a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want to know the answer: What on earth is UP with those ovaries? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so sorry. Extra thoughts and prayers for you and your husband as you go through this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart is broken for you. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers to your way today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time to heal just know we are here for u.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so sorry for what you're going through. It simply is not fair. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. I just went through my first miscarriage after my third IUI. As if infertility isn't bad enough... miscarriage too? It is so unfair. I have another blog friend that just had her fourth miscarriage after four years of infertility. She was 12 weeks. Anyway. I'm so sorry. Came to your blog from Hidden Infertility. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so so sorry, you guys are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete