Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Change of plans

I speak to you now from under a heater at a salon. Gray hair,  people. I have tons.   I like a science experiment, so there will be no pictures.

So remember how I said the final ivf consultation was going to be February 4th? The office called with the news that a spot opened up for January 9th. Tomorrow! Yay? I'm nervous. Nervous that we won't be able to pay for this, nervous that Dr. R won't be able to figure out the measurements,  or that I'll screw something up with the drugs.

I had a great cry yesterday afternoon on my poor husband. He says I'm snowballing the situation and we'll figure it out. He's right (don't tell him).  I just wish that there was some guarantee in all this. Oy. The train sped up, just like I asked. Be careful what you wish for.

I'm off to be washed and waxed. Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Mama Weezy here......GREAT news! We love you! As always, keep us posted......no, better idea.....call us first......Weezy grandparents get first dibs, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Sometimes not having time to think about things is best. No time to second guess, make up bad senerios, worry, etc... I can't wait to read an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYY!! :) So excited for next post on how tomorrow goes! Text me after!! <3 Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog. Lookin fwd to following your IVF journey. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Good! Still waiting to hear just exactly how much insurance will cover. I'll email you with some deets, K?

      Delete