Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello there...

Hey y'all. I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but you know..I've just been sort of blah.  Things are good, I've just been taking a much needed break from the world of Facespace, blogging and Twit.ter.  I just needed to clear my mind, but things seem a bit jumbled up still. 

I'm still waiting on autopsy results from my sister, so there are no definite answers there.  Why does it take so long for regular people, but celebrities get results in a week?  Husband and I are still in an apartment, much to my dismay.  We still have our same old cars, even more dismay for me.  Things are same shit, different day.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Lots of baby happenings around me, tho.  That's...fun...  I lie and say I'm happy and excited for my friends.  It's the socially acceptable thing to do, but if I'm being honest (and it's my blog, so I'm gonna be honest, yo) I don't care.  If it's not my baby, I don't care.  This is an improvement from last year, when I would've cried for days at pregnancy announcements.  See what I mean by things being jumbled up still?  Sigh. 

I'm back up in the stirrups on Wednesday for my annual exam.  I love my regular doctor and I'm sure things will be right as rain.  Maybe he can shove me in a direction as far as adoption agencies. 

So that's my update.  How are y'all?

5 comments:

  1. Weezy, I've been missin' ya! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like same shit is a good thing! Better than bat shit cray, right?! I hope your exam goes well and you get some good adoption info! I've missed ya, girl! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Weezy, how I have missed you! Glad you are back. I have been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you abandoned us fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete