Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's a date!

Since my previous post was all sappy and long winded, I'll keep this short and sweet.  Our resume appointment with Dr. R is on Tuesday, Dec 10th.  I feel....ok about all this.  I'm, anticipating a lot of tests and blood draws, hopefully no exploratory surgery for scar tissue.  When I started this blog, I was in a why me place.  Now I just feel this is what I have to do hatch (yeah, I said it)  a kid, so what?  Nothing else about my life has been routine, so why shouldn't this be the same?  Y'all take the short way, I apparently enjoy the scenic route. 

It's chilly for the central FL, it only got up to 68 degrees today.  I'm sorry it snowed up north (only sort of sorry, you choose to live there), but 68 degrees means I can finally wear boots.  I am so excited for the fashion possibilities. 

Also, we have a new to us wine fridge.  Husband got it from his step-mom (Hi, we love you!).  It's been joyous, we just have to fill it up.  So excited for that. 

Until next time, my friends.  Keep on plugging away  :)



4 comments:

  1. Scenic isn't so bad....it just took me a long time to realize it :) Excited for December 10th! It'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is supposed to be in the 60's here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has actually been unseasonably warm here! In the mid to high 50s! :) I hope the appointment goes well, just a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wine.
    Weather is all over the place everywhere! I'm ready for snow but would never turn down 68! I'd have a short sleeve shirt on and some flip flops - forget the boots!!!

    Did i mention, I love wine?

    ReplyDelete